Friday, March 19, 2010

Getting there










Site Supervisor really working hard on the house now. He has confirmed our walk through next Wednesday morning. he says 31st march could be the day... My heart is running at a faster speed. on one side I feel bad for having been so harsh on the SS but on the other hand I feel if I had not really pushed him hard that day nothing full have progressed that day.... today the furniture come in. its going to be hard to put them in this unit but i guess will have to manage something. but hopefully the stress would not be that much.

As per SS the landscape guys begin excavating on Monday.. drive way and concrete will go on. and the carpet goes in on Thursday.

I have booked Howard for inspection . I think it is important to spend that money because we have absolutely no idea of what a house building is suppose to be...

Now the updates that i saw on Thursday.
-Porch tiling done- looks good
-Full main area tiling done- looks good
-Telstra box is in(wowwwwwww. i can start checking with telstra and my ISP provider for Internet)
-Garage motor is in
-Bathroom mosaic done and looks good
-Airconditioning unit power spot installed
-Electrical layout work initiated
-Junction box in


No comments:

Post a Comment