Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WALK THROUGH TODAY!!!!!!!

Had the walk through today... wow it was so exciting. Met John the site supervisor for the first time. I think the house looks beautiful. They have done a good job. People were working on landscaping, concrete was to go in today and the other landscaping guys were working simultaneously. Looks like quiet a lot in action. Howard booked in for an inspection on Monday morning 8.30 am . I think money very well spent there. I have no idea of building construction, so its good to have someone who understands this involved.

I have already booked the removalists for 1st April, Blinds go in on 31st. and spoke to Bank to push payments.

I really hope everything goes on smooth and in the time frame... fingers crossed, toes crossed...

will update the photos of walk through by tomorrow. a little bit tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment